The New Balance 959 is a great go-to shoe for a number of activities, including hikes, long outdoor walks and extended days of running errands in town. A nubuck and mesh upper creates a richly styled, ruggedly athletic walking shoe that takes things to the next level with a waterproof treatment to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- External heel counter enhances rearfoot stability
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- Waterproof leather upper repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Leather/mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- Color: Brown
- Shoe Last: AL-1
- Weight: 382 grams (13.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites