The New Balance 608V3 is a versatile neutral cross trainer with a premium suede upper. Great for a variety of sports and activities, it features ABZORB® in the heel and forefoot for additional shock absorption.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Internal Shank
- Color: Black
- Shoe Last: MX-001
- Weight: 377 grams (13.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites