Some would say that the New Balance 624 cross-trainer couldn't get any better. And they would be wrong. Presenting the updated 624 with increased flexibility, enhanced cushioning and even wider widths than ever before (4E and 6E). Tech specs include an EVA footbed, IMEVA (Injection Molded EVA foam), ABZORB® cushioning, internal shank and our lightweight Phantom Liner™.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Leather upper
- Non-marking outsole
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Medicare approved styles: WX624WN2
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- Internal shank
- EVA footbed/heel pocket
- Color: White with Navy
- Shoe Last: MX-001
- Weight: 355 Grams (12.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites