A classic training shoe designed with our premium technology
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- External heel counter for rearfoot stability
- Non-marking outsole
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Leather upper
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Full-length N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Full EVA strobel board for all-day comfort
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- 11mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 11mm drop are approximate
- Comfort zones for bunions
- Color: White with Navy
- Shoe Last: MX-001
- Weight: 464 grams (16.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites