This lightweight, low-to-the-ground trainer is perfect for fitness boot camps and other aerobics and training. The 871 is constructed with superior stability in the upper, and the versatile Ndurance® outsole with its pivot point is suitable for a variety of activites both in- and outdoors. And we're not the only ones who think this shoe's remarkable: the New Balance 871 was named "Best for Fitness Classes" by Shape magazine.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- N-ERGY® in the midsole provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Sure Lace™ secure shoe laces provide added midfoot support and keep the shoe snug around the foot
- Outsole features lateral outrigger to provide extra traction for quick side-to-side movements
- Color: White with Silver & Black
- Shoe Last: RL-3
- Weight: 309 grams (10.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites