Miles are no match for NB's premier neutral running shoe! This update to the popular 1080 sports a modernized, streamlined upper and plentiful N-ergy® cushioning! Built for maximum comfort, performance fit and flexibility, you can count on the New Balance 1080v2's ultimate soft ride and smooth transition from heel to toe to make the most of every run.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Lightweight, mesh-based upper with synthetic reinforcement provides increased breathability and speed
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Welded seams for no-sew material application
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- T-Beam provides tortional flexibility through lightweight design
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Medicare approved colorway:LS2
- Color: Gray with Purple & White
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 238 grams (8.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites