The 1080v3 provides neutral runners comfort and protection in a lightweight frame. With N2 heel cushioning, an ABZORB crash pad, and a thin, light, arch-securing FantomFit quarter, the 1080v3 can keep up, mile after mile.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- No-sew material application
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Color: Silver with Waterfall & Purple
- Shoe Last: NPL-1
- Weight: 225 grams (7.95 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites
New Balance 860
Save: $30.00 (33%)
New Balance 857
Save: $35.00 (28%)
New Balance 993
Save: $25.00 (17%)
New Balance 409
Save: $18.01 (31%)