The 580v2 offers a chance to experience performance fit and superior comfort in an entry-level running shoe. ABZORB® cushioning, a durable outsole and a "fast" aesthetic combine to give the occasional runner a total fit.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Color: Silver with Blue
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 211 grams (7.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites