This lightweight trainer offers supportive yet flexible cushioning that delivers mile after mile for the everyday and the occasional runner alike. The New Balance 690 running shoe looks every bit as great as it feels, with a stylish low-profile upper that both promises and delivers a smooth, easy ride.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Color: Blue with Lime Green
- Shoe Last: RL-3
- Weight: 221.1 grams (7.8 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites