The New Balance 780 offers a responsive, lightweight and well-cushioned ride for the daily runner with a neutral gait. This attractive update to the 730 features an ABZORB® strobel board to pamper your foot in soft luxury while Stability Web combines with a premium ACTEVA® LITE midsole to provide the support you need to run your best and to feel even better.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Breathable air mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- No sew synthetic overlays for support
- ACTEVA® Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Color: Teal with Lime
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 211 grams (7.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites