This highly responsive trainer has a performance fit and was developed for runners seeking premium cushioning and a moderate level of stability. The successor to the popular 760, the lightweight 860 features a dual density medial post, ABZORB® in the forefoot and advanced N-ergy® cushioning in the heel to give serious runners an edge.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design
- Blown rubber outsole
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Breathable air mesh
- No-sew material application
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Medial Post consists of higher-density compression-molded EVA, located on inside edge of shoe, to help prevent over-pronation
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare approved styles: W860SB3, W860YG3, W860SP3
- Color: Silver with Purple & Yellow
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 266.4 Grams (9.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites