The legendary Made in USA 990 series comes full circle with the newest release from New Balance! This limited edition 990 features a classic design with a universal appeal, from its premium pigskin upper with mesh inserts for breathability to the stability-enhancing ABZORB® midsole plus ENCAP to promote a healthy gait. Whether you're running five miles a day or rushing from class to class on your feet, the seriously comfortable 990 takes you everywhere in timeless style.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Pigskin/Mesh upper
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Blown rubber forefoot
- These shoes are proudly made in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- Color: Purple with Orange
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 298 Grams (10.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites