For tennis players looking for superior stability and support, we serve up the New Balance 806, our heritage tennis shoe featuring C-CAP® , ABZORB® and our exclusive ROLLBAR® technology for the ultimate in motion control. Lighter than ever, the 806 is also as stylish as ever with rich, full-grain leather, distinctive herringbone outsole, long-wear drag tip and a lightning-quick-dry lining.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Non-marking outsole
- Herringbone Outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting
- Full grain leather upper
- Revised material toe tip for toe drag
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Color: White
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 304 grams (10.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites