Take a leisurely stroll or a brisk walk in this lace-up leather walking shoe. With plenty of support and cushioning , the perforated leather detailing dress them up a bit more than your average athletic shoe. Wear them anywhere!
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Stability Cradle embedded in Velocor™ footbed supports the arch, cups the heel, and helps provide motion control
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Nubuck leather upper
- Soft-seam linings have been pounded smooth and insightfully placed to avoid irritating your foot
- Primalux® Comfort Cushion is a high density, open-cell foam that gently conforms to the foot and disperses pressure
- Removable Velocor™ Footbed made of soft, lightweight EVA foam features an understated metatarsal bump for support and full-length ABZORB® cushioning
- Polyurethane midsole provides stable cushioning
- T-Frame® Stabilizer, a shank attached to a heel extension, provides torsional stability, midfoot support, and rearfoot motion control
- Medicare approved colorways: SD, BN, SH
- Breathability at ankle and toe box
- A Full Ground Contact Outsole provides a steady platform for the comfort and support technologies of Aravon.
- Color: Sand
- Shoe Last: ML-1
- Weight: 10.72 oz
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Save: $63.02 (45%)
Save: $100.00 (69%)
Save: $101.00 (65%)
New Balance 535
Save: $35.01 (54%)
Today's Customer Favorites
New Balance 856
Save: $35.00 (30%)
New Balance 623
Save: $38.01 (56%)
New Balance 860
Save: $80.00 (73%)
New Balance 577
Save: $22.00 (29%)