Support doesn't have to smother you. In fact, this mary jane offers lots of stability even with its unencumbered and open look.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Primalux® Comfort Cushion is a high density, open-cell foam that gently conforms to the foot and disperses pressure
- T-Frame® Stabilizer, a shank attached to a heel extension, provides torsional stability, midfoot support, and rearfoot motion control
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Removable Velocor® Footbed made of soft, lightweight EVA foam features an understated metatarsal bump for support
- Leather upper
- Stability Cradle embedded in Velocor™ footbed supports the arch, cups the heel, and helps provide motion control
- Hook and loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Medicare approved colorway: BK
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 9.52 oz
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites
Save: $117.00 (80%)
Save: $58.00 (40%)
Save: $55.00 (39%)
New Balance WW978GT
Save: $70.00 (45%)