This walking shoe has doubled up on everything. Two hook and loop straps keep your foot nice and secure, while the dual-density outsoles offer up all the stability you could want when you're out and about.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- T-Frame™ Stabilizer, a shank attached to a heel extension, provides torsional stability, midfoot support, and rearfoot motion control
- Removable Velocor™ Footbed made of soft, lightweight EVA foam features an understated metatarsal bump for support
- Primalux™ Comfort Cushion is a high density, open-cell foam that gently conforms to the foot and disperses pressure
- Stability Cradle embedded in Velocor™ footbed supports the arch, cups the heel, and helps provide motion control
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Leather upper
- Hook and loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10.08 oz
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites
Save: $117.00 (80%)
Save: $85.00 (68%)
Save: $105.00 (68%)
Save: $55.00 (39%)