There's nothing traditional about these mary janes. They've got a trendsetting asymmetric hook and loop strap with perforated pretty detailing. Even the outsole features Vibram® rubber for extra grip and stability.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Dri-Lex® Lining offers superior "sweat" control and will keep feet dry and comfortable in wet or damp conditions
- Removable Velocor™ Footbed made of soft, lightweight EVA foam features an understated metatarsal bump for support
- Primalux™ Comfort Cushion is a high density, open-cell foam that gently conforms to the foot and disperses pressure
- Vibram® NEWFLEX outsole provides an Achilles-relieving heel-to-toe slope inspired by athletic shoes
- Leather upper
- Double Mary Jane strap detail
- Perforation detail
- Color: Brown
- Shoe Last: ML-1
- Weight: 9.8 oz
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites