Minimus is a whole new approach to athletic footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Road running shoe is engineered for use on pavement and other varied running surfaces. Supremely comfortable and extremely lightweight, the MR00 is taking the running world by storm.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 0mm drop from heel to toe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Color: White with Silver & Pink
- Shoe Last: NL-0
- Weight: 124 grams (4.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites