The 1012 is ideal for high-mileage runners seeking maximum motion control. The unique combination of Stabilicore® medial posting and the EXTENDED WEB delivers excellent stability and motion control for overpronators. Grab the 1012 and take your comfort and performance to the next level!
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- The medial EXTENDED WEB is a lengthened Stability Web® delivering midfoot support, increased stability, and mild pronation control
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- LockDown Liner™ is integrated into lacing to provide a custom fit without smothering your foot
- N-ERGY® in both heel and forefoot provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- 360° Reflectivity for added safety
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers long-term comfort, breathability and odor resistance
- Color: White with Blue & Silver
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 323 grams (11.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites