Attention 1122 wearers! Try the new and updated 1123! The 1123 is an excellent choice for over-pronators or those with a lower arch; plus this new update offers maximum motion control, stability and cushioning.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- Abzorb® SBS in both heel and forefoot provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb® with no compression set
- N-LOCK® external support system ensures shoe is pulled snugly around your midfoot
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- LIGHTNING DRY® collar wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Suede overlays
- Color: White with Lollipop & Gray
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites