Built for neutral runners seeking maximum cushioning and flexibility, the 840 features a wider toe box to accomodate a variety of foot shapes. This update to the popular 883 is lighter than ever, featuring Abzorb® FL cushioning to provide you with the ultimate ride and keep you comfortable as you train!
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Blown rubber forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Full EVA strobel board for all-day comfort
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Color: White with Blue & Silver
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 269 grams (9.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites