Designed to accommodate moderate to severe overpronators, this high-stability trainer is chock-full of premium cushioning and features revolutionary Stabilicore™ medial posting to provide the advanced support and comfort you need to take on the miles ahead!
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORBA® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- N-ERGY® in both heel and forefoot provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Sueded Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: White with Gray & Blue
- Shoe Last: SL1
- Weight: 298 grams (10.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites