Keep it light and airy in these open mary janes. The hook and loop strap at the instep holds your foot in place for a supportive fit with a free-spirited flair.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Stridarc™ heeled rocker sole provides comfort and gently assists each step to reduce pressure on joints in the foot and ankle
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- Removable Velocor™ Footbed made of soft, lightweight EVA foam features an understated metatarsal bump for support
- Primalux™ Comfort Cushion is a high density, open-cell foam that gently conforms to the foot and disperses pressure
- 1 5/8 inch heel
- Mary Jane strap detail
- Smooth leather uppers
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9.28 oz
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites