An entirely different approach to trail running, the WT10 Minimus Trail takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram outsole and combines it with a fitted, minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Odor resistant
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Color: Gray
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 202 grams (7.2 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|