The rugged and durable New Balance 610 trail running shoe features N-FUSE® technology to provide you with superior cushioning for all outdoor activities, and the Ndurance® outsole gives you traction everywhere from your favorite running trail to the treadmill at the gym. This update to the immensely popular 573 is suitable for those with a neutral running gait.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- N-FUSE® Heel joins together foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Injection molded eva
- Color: Gray with Teal
- Shoe Last: RL-3
- Weight: 242 grams (8.55 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites