The 577 is highly durable and designed for the moderate paced fitness walker; features an ABZORB® heel for added comfort.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Polyurethane midsole provides stable cushioning
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- 2-Point Hook and Loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: Black
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 313 grams (11 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites