Built for the most adventurous walker, the New Balance 759 provides exceptional comfort and durability, with a suede and mesh upper for breathable durability and an aggressive lugged outsole to help you stay sure-footed, even where you step off the trail and onto new terrain.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Suede/mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Color: Sand
- Shoe Last: AL-2
- Weight: 345 grams (12.2 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites