This walking shoe features ROLLBAR Support System for the overpronator requiring stability.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- TPU Outsole with Walking Strike Path: Stabilizes foot through the walking gait cycle.
- Single Density Polyurethane Midsole/Outsole: Lightweight cushioning and resistance to compression set.
- OssaTron® Recovery Shoe: Recommended as a suitable shoe for post-Orthotripsy treatment.
- Color: Bone
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 327 grams (11.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites