For those who require additional stability from a walking shoe, the 812 is equipped with the ROLLBAR® for maximum motion control. This popular fitness walker is a high-level performer, helping keep your feet comfortable and healthy whether you're walking for miles to keep fit or spending hours each day working on your feet.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight comfort and durability
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- TPU® Thermoplastic Urethane) Walking Strike Path stabilizes your foot and helps you achieve a correct gait
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure
- Color: Black
- Shoe Last: SL-2
- Weight: 310 grams (10.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites