This rugged, waterproof shoe is designed for the adventurous outdoor enthusiast with durable GORE-TEX® lining. The 978 also has the ROLLBAR® support system for superb rearfoot stability and motion control, making this a great choice for overpronators and casual hikers venturing onto uneven ground.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining offers waterproof protection and durability
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Gusseted Tongue fully attached to shoe keeps debris out
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Nubuck leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- External heel counter for rearfoot stability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- PU insert provides excellent cushioning for all-day comfort
- Color: Brown
- Shoe Last: WOL-01
- Weight: 426 grams (15 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites