From weight training and cardio machines to studio classes—whatever workout you have in mind, the versatile New Balance 1012 is a total fit. This lightweight cross-trainer is packed with premium technologies to help you step up your workout, from premium N-ERGY® cushioning to keep your feet in comfort to an external heel counter for mild pronation control.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- External heel counter for rearfoot stability
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Full-length N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Medicare approved styles: WX1012WB
- Color: White with Purple
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites