The versatile 623 cross-trainer is one of New Balance's most popular styles. Excellent shock absorption makes this style a perfect choice for most activities.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- Comfort collar features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock-in the heel and cushion around the ankle
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Medicare approved colorways: WT, WN, AB, GS, OD
- Color: White with Pink & Silver
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 289 grams (10.2 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites