The versatile 623 cross-trainer is one of New Balance's most popular styles. Excellent shock absorption makes this style a perfect choice for most activities.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Stability Shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Comfort collar features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock-in the heel and cushion around the ankle
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: White with Blue
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 289 grams (10.2 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites