The list of technological features gets longer (and wider) on the New Balance 626 cross-training shoe, the latest evolution in the versatile 620 series. Its new slip-resistant outsole provides increased flexibility as well as an extra bit of cushioning to complement the ABZORB® in the midfoot. The 626 also features a leather upper for snug comfort and an internal shank for stability. Add to that 6E and 4E widths and you've got one shoe that can make all kinds of feet happy.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily, wet, and soapy conditions
- Leather upper
- Injection-molded EVA foam for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Non-marking outsole
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- Internal shank
- Color: Black
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 274 grams (9.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites