The next generation of the 854, the premium 855 cross trainer is supportive, comfortable and features the ROLLBAR® for enhanced motion control.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Abzorb® SBS in both heel and forefoot provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb® with no compression set
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- A Solid Rubber Outsole provides long-wearing durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- Leather/Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- Color: White with Light Blue
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 359 grams (12.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites