The classically styled 856 presents top-notch motion control courtesy of NB's celebrated ROLLBAR® and pairs it up with a versatile, durable leather upper and an all-day comfort insole to make working out even more fun. If you overpronate, have a low arch or flat feet, this cross-trainer is your ticket to a healthier gait and wonderful workouts.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Full EVA strobel board for all-day comfort
- Color: White with Blue
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 340 grams (12 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites