If you're looking for maximum stability along with total comfort, the New Balance 857 cross-training shoe is for you. An evolution of the 850 series, the 857 has a powerhouse of stabilizing technological features like a ROLLBAR® with medial and lateral TPU posts for motion control, an external heel counter and a full EVA Strobel Board. In addition to these stability features, it offers N-ERGY® and C-CAP® for shock absorption and a leather upper and a Phantom Liner for comfort.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Full-length N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Leather upper
- Non-marking outsole
- Full EVA strobel board for all-day comfort
- External heel counter for rearfoot stability
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- 11mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 11mm drop are approximate
- Comfort zone for bunions
- Color: White with Blue
- Shoe Last: WX-001
- Weight: 359 grams (12.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites