The ultimate in comfort and value, this dress casual shoe is loaded with features including an abundance of ABZORB® for maximum cushioning and the ROLLBAR® Support System for exceptional rearfoot stability.
Why is this product a "second"?
"Seconds" are brand new, and in the original packaging. Generally, these shoes have very minor cosmetic blemishes which may include an off stitch or minor imperfection in the dye.
These styles meet New Balance specifications in every other way, and in no way affect the performance of the shoe. Our standard return policy is honored with these shoes.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Fiberglass Stability Shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Seam-sealed Waterproof Leather repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- TRU-TRAK® multi-directional outsole grip configuration provides maximum traction and surface contact
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 14.08 oz.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites